z .♥ 母天使の小さい不思議の王国 ♥. Aymimi™ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22625219?origin\x3dhttps://aymimi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


 
 
 
Photobucket

Elicia Kim
~proud mummy of Charlene~
D.O.B: 11th July 1984
Horoscope: The Crab

Photobucket

♥Charlene
D.O.B: 1st November 2007
*Birth story*
Horoscope: Scorpio
Weight @ birth:3.435kg
Length @ birth: 50cm.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Charlene's 1st Birthday Party!


Photobucket



Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Photobucket

*My family!
*My friends!,
*soup & food cooked by my grandma...
*Diamonds...
*My doggies~ Ky & Cutie...
*$$$ wahaha

Photobucket

*for grandma to stop working & enjoy her life.
*for my whole family to be healthy always!
*for darling to learn piano!
*to ba a tai tai... ...
*for another trip to Hong Kong with my family!
*to go Japan with my family..
*to move out to our own home ASAP!!!
*for my flat- Coralinus 2 to be built finished fast!!!
*for my flat to be furnished nicely!
*to learn all the recipes from my grandma...
*to get a Class 3 license...
*for a new HP...
*for a Muimui coin purse/card holder...
*for a LV or Gucci or Muimui purse...
*for a Gucci "joy" medium tote- white GG plus with platinum leather trim & light gold hardware.
*for a Burberrys Blue Label Bag...



Photobucket

→ February 2006
→ December 2006
→ January 2007
→ February 2007
→ March 2007
→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ August 2007
→ September 2007
→ October 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ January 2008
→ February 2008
→ March 2008
→ April 2008
→ May 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ September 2009
→ October 2009
→ November 2009
→ December 2009
→ January 2010
→ February 2010
→ March 2010
→ April 2010
→ May 2010
→ June 2010
→ July 2010
→ August 2010

Photobucket
nightmare *Note* super long posts...some might think Im mad esp. non-taosim
Saturday, July 04, 2009

Had this nightmare on 1st July,
dreamt of me carrying darling n strolling along with dear2 when we passed by a blk of flats,
lotsa of ppl crowding there, then heard them say A Guy Sucide... dear2 kaypo wana go over n see but I pull him away... then stroll somemore... reached another blk of Pink flats...
n even more ppl this time saying a girl sucide... I was like "wa y like tt faster go la.."
then suay suay I turn my head, the direction I saw the corpse...
or rather not much of a corpse I think... cause part of her was mashed...
yes.... Its totally gross... n I faster turn away in the dream but a policewomen walk pass right in front of me holding a big plastic bag... N I saw the contents... all bones... blood... mashed... gross...
Woke me up... felt weird as I have nvr seen sucide b4 not to say mashed up body...
y got tt kinda of dream...

was telling my uncle yesterday... n he ask his father for me abt the meaning of the dream...
his father knws abt all these since young, they learn Feng Shui etc...
n he say... the girl in the dream is me... & I must say it out to break it....

Oh man... sounds scary yeah...

dunno leh... last Sat or near cant remember the date,
the bloody fucker as usual came home at night n keep shouting in his room at dear2 mother,
then say wat I dunno how to lok after darling la... say I anyhow lok after her la... etc,
Im damn pissed off lor! n dear2 is at work, Its not the 1st time he say bad things abt me,
no job so wat big fuck? can anyhow scold ppl?
I gave up my job for my girl & god knws how much effort I had use to lok after my girl esp. in her 1st 6mths of life, feeding medicine 3times a day to a baby is not an easy job at all,
plus u got to see her suffer, n after all this, he dare to say im not a good mother where he totally hack care abt darling!

The 1st time I really heard him shouting bad things abt me...
I totally cannot control myself, told dear2 abt it n say,
"if not I carry darling n jump down la, then all ur problems solved & the bloody fucker got nothing more to say abt me"

After tt I got a night mare too,
dreamt of me carrying darling n ppl chasing us till the top of a mountain then this guy snatch darling from me, n threw her down the mountain,
I cry n cry non-stop, then "dua ya pek" asks me
"does ur heart feel very very pain now?"
& I replied... "yes..."
DYP: "then dun say u wana jump with ur child ya...."

OK, after tt dream, I dun dare to say anymore!
cause I really believe in chinese gods.... been thru alot of unexplanationable incidents which made me believe them so much.

then again.... tt day I heard again the fucker saying me...
this time even more bad things... I really cannot take it.... anymore!
I stay at home 24hrs a day, 7 days a week!
maybe i had depression I dunno, but I really really cannot take it,
I wanted to open their door n shout at him but I tolerate.
when dear2 came back, I bursted out.
told him "I jump down better still then tt fucker got nothing more to say abt me"
I knw tt is not a good thought but I just cannot control myself!
who in the right mind would wana jump down from a building???
but at tt point of time, I really had tt thought coming out... & I Cant Control Myself.
luckily dear2 tok to me n encourage me abt our new hse coming etc...
managed to stay cool after tt...

then a few days later I had tt nightmare...
n after hearing wat uncle's dad say abt my dream...
I truly believe tt its once again... 大二爷伯
gave me tt dream... to show me wat is my ending if i really Did That.
to frighten me off my thoughts?
but watever it is... I knw somewhere around they r just around looking after darling n me...
really appreciate ne...

& I hereby swear I will try my best not to have tt thought ever again...
cause its not worthwhile to die for tt fucker idiot.
n I saw wat I will end up to be if i did tt... its really scary... n disgusting... -_-
(Elicia Kim) ♥ 7/04/2009 03:20:00 PM
Photobucket

Pullip Dolls For Sale!
Email: miyaku0902@hotmail.com

Photobucket




Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Photobucket

私達の小さい自慢している宮殿!
Our cozy little home sweet home!


古母天使~
Old Aymimi

♥心の天使
Angels Of Heart

母天使の友人~
Huishan
Reika


母天使の家族~
Sis~Velda
YY

母および赤ん坊~
Mummy Joanne
Mummy Leann
Mummy Geraldine
Mummy Daw
Mummy Margaret
Mummy Bella
Mummy Cakee
Mummy Rachiru
Baby Angel
Baby Cherie
Baby Isadore

Stars~
桃華絵里(ももえり
Mark Lee
Kwok Chun On
Bosco Wong
Myolie Wu
Charmaine Sheh

Bloggers~
Famous Blogger~ Dawn Yeo
Famous Blogger~ Xiaxue

ショッピング~
Al-Joyous Fashion