z .♥ 母天使の小さい不思議の王国 ♥. Aymimi™ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22625219?origin\x3dhttps://aymimi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


 
 
 
Photobucket

Elicia Kim
~proud mummy of Charlene~
D.O.B: 11th July 1984
Horoscope: The Crab

Photobucket

♥Charlene
D.O.B: 1st November 2007
*Birth story*
Horoscope: Scorpio
Weight @ birth:3.435kg
Length @ birth: 50cm.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Charlene's 1st Birthday Party!


Photobucket



Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Photobucket

*My family!
*My friends!,
*soup & food cooked by my grandma...
*Diamonds...
*My doggies~ Ky & Cutie...
*$$$ wahaha

Photobucket

*for grandma to stop working & enjoy her life.
*for my whole family to be healthy always!
*for darling to learn piano!
*to ba a tai tai... ...
*for another trip to Hong Kong with my family!
*to go Japan with my family..
*to move out to our own home ASAP!!!
*for my flat- Coralinus 2 to be built finished fast!!!
*for my flat to be furnished nicely!
*to learn all the recipes from my grandma...
*to get a Class 3 license...
*for a new HP...
*for a Muimui coin purse/card holder...
*for a LV or Gucci or Muimui purse...
*for a Gucci "joy" medium tote- white GG plus with platinum leather trim & light gold hardware.
*for a Burberrys Blue Label Bag...



Photobucket

→ February 2006
→ December 2006
→ January 2007
→ February 2007
→ March 2007
→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ August 2007
→ September 2007
→ October 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ January 2008
→ February 2008
→ March 2008
→ April 2008
→ May 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ September 2009
→ October 2009
→ November 2009
→ December 2009
→ January 2010
→ February 2010
→ March 2010
→ April 2010
→ May 2010
→ June 2010
→ July 2010
→ August 2010

Photobucket
bb Eldon, Northpoint, darling poopoo in toilet bowl!!!
Sunday, March 01, 2009

Finally saw bb Eldon after 1 mth... & boy...
he grow... "quite alot" lol
Photobucket
can u believe he is a 2mths old baby? heehee
he is now wearing 9mths old clothes!
knw how to smile & talk back so cute & smart ^^
oh ya... & he look ultra like his daddy now!

Charlene saying"ing" Eldon~ darling so luvs him ne, she even hug him n kiss him...
kawaii ne...

pretty Natalie & darling~ (dunno where darling drift to...) went to Northpoint together & tried out the Japanese foodcourt!
nvr been to one before & I think its very special ne! Ishi Mura!
I had the beef patty with omelet rice= nice!
There is also a "chap chai rice stall" but its more like a bento style...
its like one bento with 3 onigiri, so cute! must try it nxt time ne!

Darling @ northpoint... actually I saw this 3d face plushie in one of the shops, had wanted very much to do for darling last time but only available in Japan last time... so I was like... very excited when I saw it!
But... I bet I have spent almost 1 hr inside the shop getting nothing done...
cause the salesgirl keep saying must face 100% center then can if not do liao not nice...
so end up staying there snapping away darling's pic but None can make it...
end up, damn fed up & pissed... cause nothing done at all, super sianz
maybe no fate to do that.

& ya... darling seems to keep throwing her temper at Northpoint yesterday...
piangz... I almost cannot handle her lor... make me so hot temper also...
haiz, maybe she didnt get enough sleep yesterday...



PS: darling told me today "mmmm...."
normally when she does tt means she "already" poopoo,
so today as usual I thought she poopoo liao...
so ask her go toilet to wash skali I saw no poopoo in her pampers...
just some poopoo stains... so...
I put her on the toilet bowl holding her as well (cause hole too big lol)
& go: "mmmmm... mmmmm!"
2mins later... I heard a sound "bluop bluop"
2 small ball of poopoo into the toilet bowl... haha
although its gonna sounds wierd but Im very happy
when I flushed the toiletbowl for darling just now... heez 1st time leh

seems like darling getting ready to potty training... ...
I wana buy the baby poopoo bowl for darling leh...
but dear2 say move house liao then buy... -_-''

(Elicia Kim) ♥ 3/01/2009 07:28:00 PM
Photobucket

Pullip Dolls For Sale!
Email: miyaku0902@hotmail.com

Photobucket




Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Photobucket

私達の小さい自慢している宮殿!
Our cozy little home sweet home!


古母天使~
Old Aymimi

♥心の天使
Angels Of Heart

母天使の友人~
Huishan
Reika


母天使の家族~
Sis~Velda
YY

母および赤ん坊~
Mummy Joanne
Mummy Leann
Mummy Geraldine
Mummy Daw
Mummy Margaret
Mummy Bella
Mummy Cakee
Mummy Rachiru
Baby Angel
Baby Cherie
Baby Isadore

Stars~
桃華絵里(ももえり
Mark Lee
Kwok Chun On
Bosco Wong
Myolie Wu
Charmaine Sheh

Bloggers~
Famous Blogger~ Dawn Yeo
Famous Blogger~ Xiaxue

ショッピング~
Al-Joyous Fashion