z .♥ 母天使の小さい不思議の王国 ♥. Aymimi™ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22625219?origin\x3dhttps://aymimi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


 
 
 
Photobucket

Elicia Kim
~proud mummy of Charlene~
D.O.B: 11th July 1984
Horoscope: The Crab

Photobucket

♥Charlene
D.O.B: 1st November 2007
*Birth story*
Horoscope: Scorpio
Weight @ birth:3.435kg
Length @ birth: 50cm.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Charlene's 1st Birthday Party!


Photobucket



Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Photobucket

*My family!
*My friends!,
*soup & food cooked by my grandma...
*Diamonds...
*My doggies~ Ky & Cutie...
*$$$ wahaha

Photobucket

*for grandma to stop working & enjoy her life.
*for my whole family to be healthy always!
*for darling to learn piano!
*to ba a tai tai... ...
*for another trip to Hong Kong with my family!
*to go Japan with my family..
*to move out to our own home ASAP!!!
*for my flat- Coralinus 2 to be built finished fast!!!
*for my flat to be furnished nicely!
*to learn all the recipes from my grandma...
*to get a Class 3 license...
*for a new HP...
*for a Muimui coin purse/card holder...
*for a LV or Gucci or Muimui purse...
*for a Gucci "joy" medium tote- white GG plus with platinum leather trim & light gold hardware.
*for a Burberrys Blue Label Bag...



Photobucket

→ February 2006
→ December 2006
→ January 2007
→ February 2007
→ March 2007
→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ August 2007
→ September 2007
→ October 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ January 2008
→ February 2008
→ March 2008
→ April 2008
→ May 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ September 2009
→ October 2009
→ November 2009
→ December 2009
→ January 2010
→ February 2010
→ March 2010
→ April 2010
→ May 2010
→ June 2010
→ July 2010
→ August 2010

Photobucket
chio ayu; naughty darling; disney live
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
had surf Ayunite recently & ya only recently then I knw Ayu had a Wacoal commercial...
She is so super chio lor... think her male fans see liao will drool like duuno wat... lol
So pretty right! my idol ever since im in Sec 1... >.< I knw Ayu released her 10th anni album... but no $ to buy leh... sianz.. but I knw she have her 10th anni website
http://www.ayu10th.com/
you can see lotsa of free videos of Ayu & Cms= nice!
I was browsing thru & watching the videos... & alot of things came to my minds...
*like I have my nick: aymimi from my ex-colleagues cause they knw I love ayu... lol
*like... when I had my 1st love & heartbreak...
I was listening to Ayu song & watching her video too...
& I suddenly think of hw bad I was when I am younger...
didnt knw hw to appreciate the one who so love me but hurt him terribly instead...
ahrz... anyway... heng after all "fateless relationships"
I manage to find & have dear2 nw who so sayang me & give in to me everytime... >.<
the image I like most from Ayu... so dolly!
when can i have this hairstyle!!!
Ayu in 2000 Surreal MV
I use to knw hw to sing this song! but nw... forgot liao.. only remember abit nia... -_-

& dear2 was watching with me when he saw this Ayu...
& say I look like "this Ayu"...
Ayu in 1998 her 1st album...
Haiz... ya if Only my chin is as sharp as her... nose as sharp as her... as slim as her!!!!!!!



Darling is getting sooooo naughty nw & so fierce!
Cant tahan her at times... even dear2 too...
when she naughty or try to do something naughty, u stop her n carry her,
she will scream & pinch ur cheeks! U see la! (=-___-=)''

Last night, dear2 put her at the side of the bed & she started walking
with the help of the furnitures...,
seems like she wana walk to the living room...
dear2 try to hold her but she push dear2 hands away...
too bad I only managed to capture abit...



I sooooooo wana bring darling to watch this Disney Live- 3 Classic Fairy Tales~~~
Cinderella... Beauty & the Beast...& Snow white~~~
I used to watch the Tapes, ya Tapes my mum used to buy for me when im younger, Original Disney one hor! Not those MIC offbeat type... :p
& I think I have watched at least 20 times of Snow White... & 30 times of Cinderella... lol
think my tapes watch till spoil liaoz... pengz
I still remember hw I love to see the princesses singing along as
they walk thru the forests etc~~~ (=@_@=)
& darling seems to be enticed by the CM too!
smiling away when she saw the princesses singing live on stage!
I wana go with darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Elicia Kim) ♥ 10/22/2008 01:04:00 PM
Photobucket

Pullip Dolls For Sale!
Email: miyaku0902@hotmail.com

Photobucket




Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Photobucket

私達の小さい自慢している宮殿!
Our cozy little home sweet home!


古母天使~
Old Aymimi

♥心の天使
Angels Of Heart

母天使の友人~
Huishan
Reika


母天使の家族~
Sis~Velda
YY

母および赤ん坊~
Mummy Joanne
Mummy Leann
Mummy Geraldine
Mummy Daw
Mummy Margaret
Mummy Bella
Mummy Cakee
Mummy Rachiru
Baby Angel
Baby Cherie
Baby Isadore

Stars~
桃華絵里(ももえり
Mark Lee
Kwok Chun On
Bosco Wong
Myolie Wu
Charmaine Sheh

Bloggers~
Famous Blogger~ Dawn Yeo
Famous Blogger~ Xiaxue

ショッピング~
Al-Joyous Fashion