z .♥ 母天使の小さい不思議の王国 ♥. Aymimi™ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22625219?origin\x3dhttps://aymimi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


 
 
 
Photobucket

Elicia Kim
~proud mummy of Charlene~
D.O.B: 11th July 1984
Horoscope: The Crab

Photobucket

♥Charlene
D.O.B: 1st November 2007
*Birth story*
Horoscope: Scorpio
Weight @ birth:3.435kg
Length @ birth: 50cm.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Charlene's 1st Birthday Party!


Photobucket



Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Photobucket

*My family!
*My friends!,
*soup & food cooked by my grandma...
*Diamonds...
*My doggies~ Ky & Cutie...
*$$$ wahaha

Photobucket

*for grandma to stop working & enjoy her life.
*for my whole family to be healthy always!
*for darling to learn piano!
*to ba a tai tai... ...
*for another trip to Hong Kong with my family!
*to go Japan with my family..
*to move out to our own home ASAP!!!
*for my flat- Coralinus 2 to be built finished fast!!!
*for my flat to be furnished nicely!
*to learn all the recipes from my grandma...
*to get a Class 3 license...
*for a new HP...
*for a Muimui coin purse/card holder...
*for a LV or Gucci or Muimui purse...
*for a Gucci "joy" medium tote- white GG plus with platinum leather trim & light gold hardware.
*for a Burberrys Blue Label Bag...



Photobucket

→ February 2006
→ December 2006
→ January 2007
→ February 2007
→ March 2007
→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ August 2007
→ September 2007
→ October 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ January 2008
→ February 2008
→ March 2008
→ April 2008
→ May 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ September 2009
→ October 2009
→ November 2009
→ December 2009
→ January 2010
→ February 2010
→ March 2010
→ April 2010
→ May 2010
→ June 2010
→ July 2010
→ August 2010

Photobucket
Central,Liang Court; darling knws...
Friday, October 24, 2008
Walked to Compass Point with darling by myself yesterday~
was planning to take mrt to Clake Quay, wana go Liang Court!
Me & darling need some time off from home too ^^

Wanted to feed darling porridge at CP but the fdcourt damn crowded!
So we went BK instead... she ate 3 spoonful then turn around keep looking at those "jie jies & kokos" eating burgers then she refuse her porridge! Cannot tehen... keep shaking her head...
dun wan milk dun wan porridge...

u see her naughty face!

After feeding her some fries...
we set off to CK... on mrt darling fell asleep...
& she slept throughout @ Central too~ >.<
I tabao some wassant from Petite Provence! Its super yummy ne!
Holland always out of stk & nw they have this mini shop selling their famous wassant!
Actually I tabao 3each (plain & chocolate), planing to eat for todays breakfast...
but while I was strolling around... I ate 1... then another 1... untill I finish all!!! Wahaha
Its so oishii lor!
After finishing I went back to tabao 5each again...this time really nvr touch a single one... lol
& getting thirsty I bought 100% apple juice & a collagen Hichew gummy from
Yamakawa Super! Took a rest n had apple juice (plus the wassant oledi in stomach) for lunch...
while my little princess is in her dreamland... heehee After resting, I set off to Liang Court!
& it was a super tiring walk lor!
so damn far... I had to walk to the furthest bridge!
cause the bridges in the middle all have Alot of Mini Steep Steps...with no slopes!
not a single soul in sight available to help me carry darling pram!!!
And at the last bridge... it have mini steps too... but at least less then the others...
so I carry my 3kg baby bag & darling's pram with darling inside while walking down the steps...
Hoof... sweat like hell...

Finally when I reached Meidi-Ya...
darling woke up... so we went to Tampopo Deli!
Had an Iced-Coffee which costs me $3 for a small cup!
heng it taste good... Jap Kohi~
Fed darling her milk but she dun wan... so I took out the plain wassant n feed her...
she loves it! & clap her hands while she was eating it... lol
Managed to feed her 2 mouths of wassant & 2 mouths of milk till left around 20ml she full liao... heehee Shopped around Liang Court...
Kino... theres a new hello kitty store too...
spent our time mostly at Kino while waiting for dear2 to fetch us~

& around 7pm went Meidi-ya to tabao~
All bentos' prices were slashed till almost half price! ^^v

Juz nice, dear2 reached @ 730pm~ On our way home~~~

Our dinner for yesterday!

Darling luvs shopping! She would swing her legs happily while sitting on her pram strolling~
when she saw me packing etc, she was so gan jiong then keep screaming... naughty...
then when i started to switch off the powers etc, she started smiling... omg
aiyoh...Y u so like mummy luvs shopping so much... lol



I received another surprise from darling last night...

We were watching the news together...
& theres this news abt eating wat la will give u higher chance of getting BB boy la...
then there's this scene where a baby is sucking his/her mummy's breast
then darling suddenly pointed at the TV & says...:
"Nan Nan Mum Mum!"
I got a shock sia! lol
She knws hw to say the words liaoz all along but I got a shock when I see tt she combines them together & trying to tell us what she saw on TV... heehee
I soooooooooooooo luvs her!!!
*Joy of having a baby & watching them grow*

(Elicia Kim) ♥ 10/24/2008 01:33:00 PM
Photobucket

Pullip Dolls For Sale!
Email: miyaku0902@hotmail.com

Photobucket




Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Photobucket

私達の小さい自慢している宮殿!
Our cozy little home sweet home!


古母天使~
Old Aymimi

♥心の天使
Angels Of Heart

母天使の友人~
Huishan
Reika


母天使の家族~
Sis~Velda
YY

母および赤ん坊~
Mummy Joanne
Mummy Leann
Mummy Geraldine
Mummy Daw
Mummy Margaret
Mummy Bella
Mummy Cakee
Mummy Rachiru
Baby Angel
Baby Cherie
Baby Isadore

Stars~
桃華絵里(ももえり
Mark Lee
Kwok Chun On
Bosco Wong
Myolie Wu
Charmaine Sheh

Bloggers~
Famous Blogger~ Dawn Yeo
Famous Blogger~ Xiaxue

ショッピング~
Al-Joyous Fashion